Use with distilled, reverse osmosis, purified water or very soft water to re-mineralize the water making it a better culturing medium for making Water Kefir. To re-mineralize water, add 20-40 drops per gallon (4 oz. of ConcenTrace will re-mineralize 48 gallons of water).
Ingredients: Ionic Sea Minerals. Contains no other added ingredients. In addition to the elements listed above, this product contains the following in naturally occurring, varying trace amounts: Calcium, Carbonate, Bromide, Iodine, Rubidium, Scandium, Boron, Phosphorus, Nickel, Manganese, Chromium, Strontium, Cobalt, Zinc, Titanium, Lanthanum, Cerium, Barium, Copper, Iron, Silicon, Yttrium, Molybdenum, Tin, Gallium, Gold, Silver, Cesium, Beryllium, Selenium, Vanadium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Terbium, Praseodymium, Lutetium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Bismuth, Ytterbium, Erbium, Europium, Neodymium. Plus the other minerals found in seawater.
Minor crystallization may occur, but this does not affect the quality of the product.
Questions on ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops
Items 11 to 12 of 12 total
- From Lisa at 12/1/11 10:37 PM
- I will be making my kefir with well-water. Do I need to filter it? Do I need the trace minerals for use with the well water?
- You may need to filter your well water and supplement with minerals, and you may not. It will depend on what is in your well water. We have an article on water sources for culturing that may be helpful: http://www.culturesforhealth.com/water-source-making-cultured-fermented-food
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Ann at 11/28/11 3:04 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- ConcenTrace mineral drops Review by Renie
Value Quality Price