Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Sprouts in Coconut-Garlic Butter
This spicy stir-fry sprout recipe is a great topper for nearly anything--rice, noodles, vegetables, ground beef--the sky's the limit!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small chili pepper (serrano, jalapeño, habañero), minced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 cups sprouted beans
- 3 tablespoons wine or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Toasted sesame oil for drizzling
- In a wok or cast-iron pan, heat coconut oil over high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add onion, garlic, chili pepper, and cayenne; sauté for 1 minute, taking care not to burn.
- Add sprouts and sauté for another minute.
- Add wine, reduce heat to low, and simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add butter, stirring to coat.
- Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with sesame oil.
Makes 4 servings.
Ready for More Recipes Using Sprouts?