**Please see the important shipping information below prior to ordering**
Make delicious baked goods with Sprouted 100% Organic Spelt from To Your Health Sprouted Flour Company. Sprouted grain contains more vitamins, minerals and enzymes than conventional grain. Sprouting the spelt berries (kernels) reduces or eliminates phytic acid which inhibits the absorption of nutrients.
Certified Kosher by EarthKosher.
- Whole Spelt Berries: Grind your own sprouted flour fresh--just prior to baking for best flavor and nutritional value.
- Freshly Milled Flour: Milled to order and shipped fresh.
Sprouted Spelt Flour can be used in recipes calling for all purpose or whole wheat flour using a 1:1 ratio. Sprouted spelt flour makes wonderful bread, pizza, biscuits, cookies and many other baked goods.
Sprouted Spelt Berries are 100% organic. Once spelt berries are milled into flour, the flour will generally keep for 3-4 months in the pantry, 6-8 months in the refrigerator or up to 14 months in the freezer.
Country of Origin: USA and Canada
- 1-, 5-, and 10-lb quantities shipped in food-grade plastic that is heat sealed.
- 25- and 50-lb. quantities shipping in 3-ply paper bags, also approved for food contact.
Shipping Information: This item is available for shipping to the Contiguous US only (excludes AK, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, US Territories, etc.). This item ships directly from the manufacturer via their choice of shipping methods and will arrive separately from other items in your order. Specific shipping options (UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, etc.) and expedited shipping options are not available for this item. If a specific shipping option or expedited shipping is selected at check out, it will not apply to this item.
Questions on Sprouted Spelt
- From esther at 2/17/13 6:17 PM
- is there a way to know how much lower in carbs the sprouted spelt is in comparison to regular spelt?
- The flours aren't tested for carb levels, but there are numerous benefits to sprouted grain flours. There's a great article here about sprouted flours: http://breadlink.co.uk/sproutedflour.html
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Very Tasty Review by auggy
Quality Value Price
I have not had great success with this for pie crust, pasta, or other things that depend on the elasticity of wheat gluten. For that I would recommend including portion of sprouted wheat flour if you can tolerate it. (Posted on December 22, 2013)
Sprouted flour, sprouted grains, food dehydrators, fermenting pots and ready-to-eat vegetables, juices and condiments:
--Are available to ship within the contiguous US only (exceptions can be made for food dehydrators to ship to AK and HI with an additional surcharge, please see the product description).
--No shipping outside the US.
--Ship directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground-based shipping methods. If upgraded shipping is desired (e.g. 2 day, overnight, etc.) please contact us for a custom shipping quote. Upgraded shipping costs will not be calculated accurately at checkout for these items.