**Please see the important shipping information below prior to ordering**
Make delicious baked goods with Sprouted 100% Organic Barley from To Your Health Sprouted Flour Company. Sprouted grain contains more vitamins, minerals and enzymes than conventional grain. Sprouting the barley kernels reduces or eliminates phytic acid which inhibits the absorption of nutrients.
Certified Kosher by EarthKosher.
- Whole Barley: Hulless barley can be cooked as a side dish or milled into your own fresh sprouted flour--just prior to baking for best flavor and nutritional value.
- Freshly Milled Flour: Ground to order, shipped fresh.
Sprouted Barley Kernels are 100% organic. Once milled into flour, the flour will generally keep for 3-4 months in the pantry, 6-8 months in the refrigerator or up to 14 months in the freezer.
Country of Origin: USA and Canada
- 1-, 5-, and 10-lb quantities shipped in food-grade plastic that is heat sealed.
- 25- and 50-lb. quantities shipping in 3-ply paper bags, also approved for food contact.
Shipping Information: This item is available for shipping to the Contiguous US only (excludes AK, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, US Territories, etc.). This item ships directly from the manufacturer via their choice of shipping methods and will arrive separately from other items in your order. Specific shipping options (UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, etc.) and expedited shipping options are not available for this item. If a specific shipping option or expedited shipping is selected at check out, it will not apply to this item.
Questions on Sprouted Barley
- From Sean at 2/10/11 9:24 AM
- Can this be used for purposes other than making flour like side dishes and soups?
- Technically you could add the sprouted kernels to salads or soups, but they are not like vegetables - more along the lines of sunflower seeds in terms of consistency and "mouthfeel." They are the actual barley kernels that have been soaked and sprouted to increase enzyme activity.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Sprouted flour, sprouted grains, food dehydrators, fermenting pots and ready-to-eat vegetables, juices and condiments:
--Are available to ship within the contiguous US only (exceptions can be made for food dehydrators to ship to AK and HI with an additional surcharge, please see the product description).
--No shipping outside the US.
--Ship directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground-based shipping methods. If upgraded shipping is desired (e.g. 2 day, overnight, etc.) please contact us for a custom shipping quote. Upgraded shipping costs will not be calculated accurately at checkout for these items.