Quick Sourdough Biscuits
Traditional, easy, and classic!
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil or shortening
- 1 cup fresh sourdough starter
- Sift dry ingredients together and cut in coconut oil or shortening.
- Add sourdough starter and mix just until blended. Place dough on a floured board and knead lightly.
- Roll the dough ½ inch thick and cut into biscuits.
- Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and brush the tops with melted butter. Let rise one hour in a warm place.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
Makes 1 dozen biscuits.
Ready for More Sourdough Biscuit Recieps?