Do more with your canning jars! Transform any regular-mouth mason jar into a rustic soap dispenser with this pump lid insert. It's perfect for storing homemade soaps and lotions or detergent by the sink.
- Includes 4 components to make 1 pump lid insert: pump, lid, fastener, and straw.
- To Use: Replace the existing mason jar lid with the pump insert and secure with original band.
- Dimensions: Straw Insert: 5 inches | Lid Insert: 2 11/16 inches in diameter
- Country of Origin: China
- Not intended for use with food.
How to Assemble the Mason Jar Soap Pump Lid
- Attach the straw to the base of the pump.
- Insert the pump/straw assembly through the top of the open hole of the lid insert.
- Guide the fastener (thread side up) over the straw.
- Thread fastener onto the pump housing and finger tighten.
- Remove the jar's original lid insert and replace with the new pump for sizing.
- Using household scissors, trim the straw to fit jar height.
- Replace lid on jar and secure the ring band.