Reusable cotton tea bag. Perfect for brewing tea by the cup or by the gallon (for kombucha).
Set of three small cotton tea bags, 2.75" x 4"
Questions on Small Cotton Muslin Bags
- From Dawn at 3/8/13 10:03 PM
- Can you also use these for straining homemade butter or yogurt or nut milks? Thanks.
- The muslin bags are a looser weave and are not well-suited for straining butter, yogurt, or nut milks. The organic cotton bag is a better choice for these jobs.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Works fine. Review by renatolsma
Value Quality Price
- Just what I needed Review by kefirkrafter
Quality Price Value
Response from CFH: Glad you like them! And the description now does state there are 3 bags in the set. (Posted on March 24, 2014)