Reusable cotton tea bag. Perfect for brewing tea by the cup or by the gallon (for kombucha).
Set of three small cotton tea bags, 2.75" x 4"
Questions on Small Cotton Muslin Bags
- From Dawn at 3/7/2013 10:03 PM
- Can you also use these for straining homemade butter or yogurt or nut milks? Thanks.
- The muslin bags are a looser weave and are not well-suited for straining butter, yogurt, or nut milks. The organic cotton bag is a better choice for these jobs.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Works fine. Review by renatolsma
Value Quality Price
Nice little bags. I use them to brew tea for kombucha.
(Posted on 5/3/2014)
- Just what I needed Review by kefirkrafter
Quality Price Value
These little bags are just what I needed for making water kefir. I use them to keep my fruit separate from the kefir grains. The bags are just the right size for getting through the mouth of my gallon brewing jugs, and they hold just the right amount of fruit (figs, raisins, lemon wedges). They are easy to clean; I just turn them inside out and rinse them under hot water after every use (they air dry in a few hours). An added bonus that the description fails to mention is that you get 3 bags each order, which is well worth it.
Response from CFH: Glad you like them! And the description now does state there are 3 bags in the set.
(Posted on 3/23/2014)