Versatile multi-use cheese mold for small batches. This one is ideal for many types of non-specialized cheese varieties. BPA-free.
Diameter at top: 3.25"
Diameter at base: 3"
Questions on Small Cheese Mold
- From Gloria Gullatte at 3/17/2014 11:21 AM
- Are holes small enough to drain kefir cheese?
- No, for kefir cheese you will want our cotton bag: http://www.culturesforhealth.com/organic-cotton-bag.html
After draining the kefir, you could certainly press it further in the cheese mold for a harder cheese.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Sweet Little Mold Review by Kathy
Price Value Quality
The mold was smaller than I expected but works quite well. I just used it for the first time yesterday and haven't unwrapped my cheese yet but know it will be lovely.
(Posted on 8/28/2014)