If you care about honeybees, this soap mold can help you to spread the word, while enjoying a lovely homemade soap! Use this mold with our Honey Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base, for a fragrant, moisturizing honey-themed soap.
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Save the Honeybees Soap Mold Measurements
- Cavity Dimensions: 3 inches x 1¼ inches
- Cavities: 3
- Each cavity makes a 4¼-ounces bar for a total of 12.75 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Save the Honeybees Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or
dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.