When making homemade lip balm, use this tray to help keep lip balm tubes upright for filling.
- Holds up to 50 tubes at once.
- Works with 0.15 oz. lip balm tubes only.
- Material: Durable, easy to clean silicone.
- Care: Clean with soap and water after use.
Instructions for Using Lip Balm Tube Filling Tray
- Remove caps from lip balm tubes.
- Gently insert open end of tubes into the tray. Invert tray so tubes are supporting tray for filling.
- Slowly pour in warm (<140°F) lip balm mixture into tubes (Unscented All-Natural Lip Balm Base sold separately) and let cool.
- Use a spatula to scrape extra lip balm mixture from the tray.
- Gently twist tubes to remove from tray.
- Cap tubes and enjoy your homemade lip balm!
Lip Balm Tube Filling Tray Precautions
- Do not fill with material heated above 140°F.
- Do not place tray with filled tubes in the freezer to cool.
- Cool at room temperature only.
Need some inspiration? Check out our collection of lip balm recipes to help you make homemade lip balm!