Make classic bar soap with this standard Rectangle Soap Mold. Color as you like with our variety of pigment powders. Use one color or swirl colors to make unusual soap designs. Then add your favorite essential oil, like Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, or choose from our list of other essential oils.
- Classic bar soap shape
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Rectangle Soap Mold Measurements
- Cavity Dimensions: 3¼ x 2¼ x 1 inches
- Cavities: 4
- Each cavity in the mold makes a 3¾-ounce bar of soap for a total of 15 ounces
Instructions for Using Rectangle Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.