If you prefer the classic bar soap shape, this Rectangle Soap Mold Tray should meet all your home soapmaking needs. Make 8 bars of soap at a time and color and scent as you like with our variety of Melt and Pour Soap Bases, natural pigment powders and essential oils.
- Classic rectangular bar soap shape
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Rectangle Soap Mold Tray Measurements
- Each bar of soap measures 4 x 2 x 1 inches
- Cavities: 4
- Makes 8 bars of soap, 4 ounces each for a total of 32 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Rectangle Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.