**Plase see the important shipping information below prior to ordering**
- One 14 oz. pack Sauerkraut
- One 7 oz. pack each Beets, Sliced Carrots, Grated Carrots, Red Cabbage, Daikon Radish, and Black Radish
- One 8 oz. jar Garlic Flowers
Sauerkraut: The traditional favorite, only better! Sauerkraut (green cabbage), flavored with juniper berries and caraway seeds, is fabulous on its own or used in any of your heirloom family recipes. Made with organic green cabbage.
- Ingredients: Organic green cabbage, spring water, sea salt, juniper berries, caraway seeds, lactic starter
Grated Beets: Redolent with the old-world flavors of aniseed, tarragon, nutmeg, peppercorns, ginger and cloves, our grated beets are a soothing addition to any meal. Wonderful "as is" or mixed with fresh vegetables.
- Ingredients: Organic beets, organic green cabbage, spring water, sea salt, anis seeds, tarragon, pepper, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, lactic starter
Sliced Spiced Carrots: Sliced carrots are creatively combined with a savory blend of mustard seeds, cilantro, nutmeg, peppercorns, ginger and cloves. Delicious as a finger food! Ideal for picnics!
- Ingredients: Organic carrots, organic cabbage, organic onion, spring water, sea salt, mustard seeds, coriander (cilantro) seeds, peppercorns, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, lactic starter
Grated Carrots: Our grated carrots are a stunning example of how simple can mean simply delicious! Terrific solo, combined with olive oil and fresh garlic, or mixed into a salad.
- Ingredients: Organic carrots, organic green cabbage, organic onion, spring water, sea salt, lactic starter
Red Cabbage: Flavored with fresh garlic and bay leaves, our red cabbage becomes a wonderful salad with the addition of a little olive oil. Delicious mixed with cold chick peas or beans.
- Ingredients: Organic red cabbage, spring water, sea salt, fresh garlic, bay leaves (laurel), lactic starter
Daikon Radish with Ginger: Refreshing and delightful, without any of the "heat" found in the raw vegetables, our Daikon Radish with Ginger is exquisite "as is." Also superb in a coleslaw mix or as a topping on your favorite sandwich!
- Ingredients: Organic daikon radish, spring water, organic green cabbage, sea salt, ginger, lactic starter
Black Radish with Apple and Coriander: A rare delicacy, combining black radish with apple and coriander. Serve as is or with oil and garnish to taste.
- Ingredients: Organic black radish, spring water, organic apple, sea salt, coriander, lactic starter
Raw Cultured Garlic Flowers: Made with organic raw garlic flowers, this is an amazing condiment made by Le Petit Mas.
Harvested at the summer solstice, the flower is picked while in the bud stage, chopped and fermented in sunflower oil with a lactic starter culture for two months. The culturing process brings forth the delicious taste of the garlic flower without the strong garlic flavor. This product is easy to digest, milder than garlic and won't leave you with garlic breath.
- Ingredients: Organic garlic flowers, organic first pressed sunflower oil, lactic starter culture
About Caldwell's Organic Raw Cultured Vegetables: Tasty, crisp in texture and colorful, Caldwell's organic raw cultured vegetables can be eaten straight out of the package, or with a touch of olive oil, or as a salad; they can also be tossed into your regular salads.
They are unpeeled and unpasteurized, and therefore contain not only the fibers, minerals, vitamins and trace-elements found in freshly-harvested vegetables, but also enzymes, lactic bacteria and lactic acid, which are all important for your health.
Caldwell's cultured vegetables are sold in convenient BPA-free vacuum packs, and can be stored chilled or frozen. The presence of lactic acid ensures that all the original color, flavor, crunchy texture, and numerous health benefits are retained during freezing and thawing.
Shipping Information: This item is not available for shipping outside the Contiguous US (excludes AK, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, US Territories, etc.). This item ships directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground-based shipping methods (transit time is generally 2-3 business days). Please note, we are unable to accommodate requests for specific shipping methods (UPS, Fed Ex, USPS, etc.) or expedited shipping options.
Due to the perishable nature of this product, we cannot accept returns.
Questions on Vegetable Sampler with Garlic Flowers
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
Starter cultures, rennet for cheese making and cultured vegetables, juices and condiments are sensitive to excessive heat. Once your order has shipped, an e-mail with tracking information will be sent to you. We encourage you to use the tracking information to anticipate the arrival of your items so they can be removed from the mail box and stored in the refrigerator promptly.
Sprouted flour, sprouted grains, food dehydrators, fermenting pots and ready-to-eat vegetables, juices and condiments:
--Are available to ship within the contiguous US only (exceptions can be made for food dehydrators to ship to AK and HI with an additional surcharge, please see the product description).
--No shipping outside the US.
--Ship directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground-based shipping methods. If upgraded shipping is desired (e.g. 2 day, overnight, etc.) please contact us for a custom shipping quote. Upgraded shipping costs will not be calculated accurately at checkout for these items.