Quick Thai Peanut Sauce
Pour this flavorful sauce over vegetables, rice, or meat, or use as a dipping sauce for spring rolls.
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons lime-flavored water kefir
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Serve over rice or noodles and chicken for an instant Thai treat.
Ready for More Recipes Using Water Kefir?