Add some shimmer to your homemade soaps and personal care products with mica sparkle powder!
- 0.1 oz. bag of Purple-Blue Reflective Powder.
- Use in lavender-scented body care products to create a shimmering, purple glow.
- When used in clear bases (soap or shower gels), this mica powder produces a purple shimmer.
- When used in opaque bases, this mica powder produces a lighter, flat color with no shimmer or sparkle.
- When used in bath salts and fizzies, this mica powder will not tint the water, but may add a slight sparkle to the water.
- Will not migrate or “bleed” between layers in layered product designs.
- Solubility: TBD
- Country of Origin: United States
Shelf Life and Storage Information
- Best if stored in an air tight container at room temperature.
- Best used by one year from date of purchase.
- Approved for color additive applications for general cosmetics, cosmetics for eyes, and nails.
- Not approved for color additive applications in cosmetics for lips.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT INHALE.
Purple Blue Sparkle Mica Powder Specs
- Sparkling Purple-Blue Appearance
- Avg. Particle Size: 22 µm
Instructions for Using Purple Blue Sparkle Mica Powder
We recommend wearing gloves, eye protection, and an apron to protect clothing when handling mica and pigment powders.
- Blend a small amount of powder directly into the water or oil parts of the cosmetic recipe. Remember, a very little quantity goes a very long way!
- When using in bath salt recipes, mist bath salts with rubbing alcohol prior to adding mica powder and allow to dry for 2-6 hours before packaging.
- Read How to Mix Pigment Powders for Homemade Cosmetics to learn more!