Probiotic Egg Salad
This egg salad combines the wonderful world of nutrient-dense fresh eggs with a probiotic and enzyme-rich creamy dressing using cultured cream.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cooled
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1½ tablespoons sour cream or crème fraîche
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup diced onion
- Sea salt and pepper
- Peel and dice hard-boiled eggs and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the mustard, cultured cream, olive oil, and vinegar in a small bowl, separate from the eggs.
- Add diced onion and whisked dressing to the diced egg and gently fold in. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve as a sandwich filling on sourdough bread or as a dip for crackers.
For an egg-free alternative, try our Tofu Paté recipe.
Ready for More Cultured Lunch Recipes?