Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Pistachio-crusted Goat Cheese
This is a perfect addition to a holiday table to share with family and friends. It's so easy, too!
- One 11-ounce log goat cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup roasted pistachio nuts, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or currants
- Assorted crackers or baguette slices
- Place the nuts in a pie pan or other shallow dish. Roll the goat cheese in the nuts, pressing gently to adhere the nuts to the cheese, until all sides of the log are coated evenly with the nuts.
- Place the goat cheese log on a serving platter and drizzle with honey.
- Scatter the dried cranberries around the cheese and serve with crackers or bread.