Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Piña Colada Fruit Salad with Kefir Dressing
Fresh, sweet pineapple, banana, coconut, and honey are offset by tangy kefir. The combination is both refreshing and full of probiotics, making it the perfect addition to a barbecue spread or brunch.
- 2 fresh pineapples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1½ cups milk kefir
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Combine pineapple, bananas, and coconut flakes in a large bowl.
- Warm coconut milk with honey over low heat for just a few minutes, just enough to dissolve the honey.
- Whisk together milk kefir and coconut milk-honey mixture. Pour over fruit-coconut mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Ready for More Recipes Using Milk Kefir?