Piimä Ranch Dressing
Piima is so much more than a yogurt drink. It makes a delicious base for creamy salad dressings, like this probiotic ranch.
- 1½ cup Piimä yogurt
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1½ teaspoon dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Place Piima Yogurt in a cloth bag or piece of butter muslin. Hang over a bowl to drain.
- Drain whey for 2-4 hours.
- Blend all ingredients together and chill for several hours to fully develop the flavor prior to serving.
Ready for More Recipes Using Piimä?