The Pickle Pipe makes fermenting vegetables easier than ever! Keeping oxygen out of fermenting vegetables is crucial, but you also need to allow carbon dioxide to escape to prevent jars from rupturing. If you don't want to deal with water airlocks, this is the airlock for you. It's self-sealing, waterless, one-piece and made of silicone.
- Each box includes 3 waterless, self sealing, one-piece fermentation airlocks.
- The one-way valve design vents off gas created during fermentation, without allowing oxygen to enter the jar.
- Works with any wide-mouth mason jar and band (band not included)
- Materials: Made of Silicone | BPA and Phtalate Free
- Care: Clean before each use | Dishwasher Safe | Ensure Pickle Pipe is dry before storing.
- Enjoy ferments without the need to burp your jars!
Instructions for Use:
- Before the first use, pinch the tip of the valve on the Pickle Pipe to separate the opening (You only need to do this before the first use, then never again.)
- During fermentation, the valve may expand and contract. This is normal as carbon dioxide pressure builds up and is released. We don't recommend ever pinching the pipe manually to release pressure.