Sanitation is of utmost importance throughout the brewing process. Any foreign material can alter and potentially ruin your brew. PBW is an alkaline, non-caustic, environmentally and user friendly cleaner used to clean brewing supplies and equipment.
- 2 oz. and 1 lb. containers available
- Replaces caustic soda cleaners
- Safe on polycarbonate surfaces
- Generates 4-5% oxygen
- Non-hazardous & non-corrosive
- Excellent hard water tolerance
- Removes protein soil and staining, baked on carbon, and fatty acids.
Instructions for Use:
- Soak equipment overnight to remove caked on deposits. Use 1 - 2 ounces per gallon for cleaning boil kettles, or an ounce per gallon for fermenters, kegs and other brewing equipment.
Safety Information from Five Star Chemicals:
- Can be harmful if swallowed. Can cause eye irritation.
- Contains sodium metasilicate and sodium carbonate.
- For contact with skin and eyes, flush thoroughly with cool, running water. For eyes, flush for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink large amounts of milk or water and call a physician.
Related Homebrewing Articles:
Actual product may differ from image shown above.