For the dog lover in your life, make these cute paw print soaps! Use with our easy Melt and Pour Soap Bases and your choice of natural pigment powder, to make colored soaps to match any decor or doggie washing area.
- Makes 9 square bars of soap
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Paw Print Soap Mold Tray Dimensions
- Each bar measures 2⅝ x 2⅝ x 1¼ inches
- Makes 9 bars, 4 ounces each for a total of 36 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Paw Print Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.