Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Pasta with Vegetables and Fromage Blanc Sauce
This is a quick and easy dish that can be served warm or cold, and when served with bread makes a delicious, filling supper.
- 1 pound spaghetti or fettucine
- 1¼ cup fromage blanc
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced finely
- ¼ cup carrot, diced finely
- ¼ cup green onions, diced finely
- 1 jalapeno, minced, with seeds removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pasta until tender. Drain and toss with a small amount of olive oil to prevent sticking. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Combine all sauce ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss sauce with noodles. Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator until needed.
Will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Ready to Learn More?