This recipe is a great way to use kombucha tea that has over-fermented and has a vinegar-like taste. Combine it with the creamy flavors of cultured buttermilk and sour cream, and you have a winner for your next salad!
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 cup cultured buttermilk
- ¼ cup kombucha
- 2¼ cup lacto-fermented mayonnaise
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1½ cups sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream and mix well.
- Gently fold in sour cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.