Perfect for beginning cheesemakers and easy enough for older children to master, this Paneer & Queso Blanco cheese kit comes with all the ingredients and instructions you need to make two delicious traditional cheeses. This kit makes a fun family project or a wonderful gift!
- All ingredients included except fresh milk (see more below).
- Use pasteurized or raw cow or goat milk. Avoid UHT or ultra-pasteurized milk.
- Includes instructions for making the traditional Indian cheese, Paneer and the traditional Mexican cheese, Queso Blanco.
- Both cheeses can be made in 1-3 hours.
- Paneer yield: 1 pound per batch; Queso Blanco yield: 1½-2 pounds per batch.
- Each kit makes 10+ batches.
- Having trouble with one or more cheeses in this kit? Refer to all our Cheese Troubleshooting Articles or contact us for assistance.
What's Included in the Paneer & Queso Blanco Cheese Making Kit?
Instructions and Troubleshooting
Ingredients and Allergen Information
- Please refer to the individual product pages for the ingredients and allergen information of each item included in the kit (listed above).
- This kit contains no GMO ingredients.
Shelf Life and Storage Information
- Store in a cool, dry place: Citric Acid
Actual product may differ from image shown above.