Our Paisley Soap Mold Tray consists of one paisley design, so that each bar of soap has a unique appearance when cut. Add scent to homemade paisley soaps with our Organic Patchouli Essential Oil. Or try a mixture of complementary scents, such as Inspiration Essential Oil Blend.
- Makes 6 rectangular bars of soap, each with a unique appearance
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Paisley Soap Mold Tray Dimensions
- Each bar measures 2¾ x 2½ x 1.12 inches
- Makes 6 bars, 5¼ ounces each for a total of 31.5 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Paisley Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.