Store your bread in this stylish bread bag made from organic cotton. 17"x11.5" Includes drawstring. Coloring, text, and graphics on bag may be different than pictured.
Washing instructions: Wash in cool or warm water. Dry on medium heat.
Questions on Organic Cotton Bread Bag
- From cc at 3/8/2012 1:45 PM
- From Shannon at 2/4/2012 11:07 PM
- I just moved to Denver, altitude approx. 5500, and am having trouble with my bread drying out. Coming from sea level I can really tell the difference in my 1 day old bread. I usually use plastic bags. How would this cotton bag compare? Would it be better suited for high altitudes than plastic?
- The cotton bag wouldn't provide any additional protection from drying out. You may want to increase the amount of moisture in your dough to help solve the problem.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From L May at 9/21/2011 7:34 PM
- From Jack ODonnell at 7/20/2011 9:41 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Love this cottony goodness! Review by Johnnyman
Price Value Quality
This bread bag is useful! I have heard about plastic and how bad it is for your health, and I previously used plastic shopping bags to store any bread I've made; but not anymore! I get to use this cotton bread bag, which honestly makes me feel fancy.
(Posted on 6/22/2014)
- Great! Review by Candy
Quality Price Value
Love the bread bag!
(Posted on 1/2/2014)