Store your bread in this stylish bread bag made from organic cotton. 17"x11.5" Includes drawstring. Coloring, text, and graphics on bag may be different than pictured.
Washing instructions: Wash in cool or warm water. Dry on medium heat.
Questions on Organic Cotton Bread Bag
- From Jack ODonnell at 7/20/11 9:41 AM
- From L May at 9/22/11 7:34 PM
- From Shannon at 2/5/12 11:07 PM
- I just moved to Denver, altitude approx. 5500, and am having trouble with my bread drying out. Coming from sea level I can really tell the difference in my 1 day old bread. I usually use plastic bags. How would this cotton bag compare? Would it be better suited for high altitudes than plastic?
- The cotton bag wouldn't provide any additional protection from drying out. You may want to increase the amount of moisture in your dough to help solve the problem.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From cc at 3/8/12 1:45 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Love this cottony goodness! Review by Johnnyman
Price Value Quality
- Great! Review by Candy
Quality Price Value