Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Orange-Vanilla Water Kefir
The combination of orange and vanilla is a match made in heaven. It brings back memories of youthful summer days with an orange-cream ice pop in hand.
- 3½ cups water kefir
- Juice of 1-2 juicy oranges
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Remove water kefir grains from finished water kefir. Pour liquid into a quart-sized container.
- Juice the two small oranges and add to water kefir.
- Add vanilla.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight bottle.
- Ferment, tightly capped, at room temperature for 2-3 days, or until desired level of carbonation and sweetness is achieved.
Store in the refrigerator. Open carefully in case of extreme carbonation and serve chilled.
Ready for More Amazing Water Kefir Flavoring Ideas?