Orange-Vanilla Water Kefir
The combination of orange and vanilla is a match made in heaven. It might remind you of youthful summer days with an orange-cream ice pop in hand.
- 3½ cups water kefir
- Juice of 2 small or 1 large juicy orange
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour finished water kefir with grains removed into a quart-sized vessel.
- Juice the two small oranges and add to water kefir.
- Add the vanilla.
- Move the mixture to an airtight bottle.
- Swirl the bottle to distribute the juice throughout the water kefir. Leave tightly capped at room temperature for 2-3 days, or until level of desired carbonation and sweetness is achieved.
Store in the refrigerator. Open carefully in case of extreme carbonation and serve chilled.
Ready for More Amazing Water Kefir Flavor Ideas?