This plastic mold is easy to use with any of our Melt and Pour Soap Bases. Add different essential oils and natural pigment powders to each, for a variety of scents and colors.
- Create homemade soaps with an olive oil base in this tray!
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 135 - 145ºF
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
- Country of Origin: United States
Olive Oil Soap Mold Tray Measurements
- Each bar measures 3.5 x 2.25 x 1.25 inches
- Makes 6 bars, 5.3 ounces each for a total of 31.8 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Olive Oil Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.