A cabbage crusher is a valuable tool for making sauerkraut, kimchi, and other lacto-fermented foods. Handmade from a solid piece of hardwood maple and oiled with food-grade organic walnut oil. Use this pounding tool to knead vegetables and extract natural juices throughout your fermenting projects.
Why We Love This Product
- Well-made from a solid piece of wood, both beautiful and functional
- Reversible: one end is a slightly larger than the other to accommodate different projects and jar mouth sizes.
- Can be used with wide mouth canning jars
- Made in Oregon, USA
- Dimensions: Height: 11.3 inches (approx) | Top Diameter: 2 inches (approx) | Bottom Diameter: 2.5 inches (approx)
- Please note that because this is a handmade, woodworking product, spalting, wood grain, knots, and discoloration may be present on the wood.
Learn More about Fermenting Vegetables
Fermented Vegetable Recipes
Actual product may differ from image shown above.