$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping* Click here for details
Make Mozzarella and Ricotta cheese at home with this easy-to-use kit. Perfect for beginners and kids, this kit makes a great gift.
About Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Making Kit:
- Includes instructions for making quick mozzarella and ricotta cheeses
- All ingredients included except milk
- Use pasteurized or raw goat or cow milk
- Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk
- Mozzarella takes approximately 30 minutes to make.
- Mozzarella yield: ¾ pound per batch; Ricotta yield: 1½-2 pounds per batch
- Each kit contains instructions and supplies to make either
- 10 batches of Mozzarella and 9 batches of Ricotta or
- 16 batches of Mozzarella or
- 24 batches of Ricotta.
Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Making Kit Includes:
- 1 yard Butter Muslin
- 4 ounces Citric Acid
- 5 Vegetable Rennet Tablets
- 8 ounces Cheese Salt
- Instruction and Recipe Booklet
Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Making Kit Instructions and Troubleshooting:
- Complete instructions are included.
- Having trouble with one or more cheeses in this kit? Refer to all our Cheese Troubleshooting Articles or contact us for assistance.
Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Making Kit Ingredients:
Please refer to the product page for ingredients of each individual product included in the kit (above)
This kit contains no GMO ingredients.
Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Making Kit Storage Instructions:
- Store in freezer: vegetable rennet tablets
- Store in a cool, dry place: citric acid, cheese salt
Questions on Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheese Kit
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total
- From Deanna at 1/26/2013 6:34 AM
- From christtina at 2/8/2013 9:51 AM
- From Alicia at 3/7/2013 3:17 PM
- From Jislayne at 3/7/2013 6:24 PM
- From Shirley at 3/7/2013 10:21 PM
- From Don at 4/3/2013 6:20 PM
- From Abi at 6/17/2013 3:02 PM
- From Wendy at 8/15/2013 12:05 AM
- Do I need to have a microwave to make the mozzarella? What equipment do I need other than milk & the kit? Thank you.
- No microwave or other special equipment necessary. A long curd knife would be helpful, but any knife with a long blade would work fine. You may review the recipe here: http://www.culturesforhealth.com/media/docs/Mozzarella_Cheese_Kit_Booklet.pdf
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Cheryl at 9/3/2013 1:55 PM
- From Lesley at 11/16/2013 1:14 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- All-In-1 Kit. Ready to Go! Review by Beky
Quality Price Value
Open the box and start making cheese! It was that great! Ok....it took a batch to get my skills honed. It didn't take long to add another awesome homemade food to my list of "I can do that!"
(Posted on 2/2/2015)
- great family project, easy to use Review by lori
Value Quality Price
I found this company through a search engine as our son wanted to learn cheese-making. We bought it for his birthday, everything was included, all you need is milk, he had alot of fun making moz. cheese and it turned out perfectly the first time. He will be trying ricotta cheese this week. I also downloaded and printed out the free cheesemaking book. We will definitely be ordering more supplies and perhaps the hard chessemaking kit. I would recommend this company and their kits to anyone who wants to try cheesemaking.
(Posted on 8/2/2014)
- extremely easy to use Review by Jeri
Price Value Quality
The kit came with everything necessary to make several soft cheeses including easy to follow instructions. I would and have recommended this product and website to my friends.
(Posted on 7/1/2014)
- very good product Review by pink
Price Value Quality
easy to use
(Posted on 2/27/2014)
- It was a great gift. Review by Stella Rose
Quality Price Value
I purchased this as a gift for someone hard to buy for. He loved it. The first batch, not a success, second batch he was a pro. He had fun with it and the finished product was great. He is already checking out how to make other cheeses. I love finding special gifts and would recommend this idea to anyone.
(Posted on 12/16/2013)
Updating your cart...