Make Mozzarella and Ricotta cheese at home with this easy-to-use kit. Perfect for beginners and kids, this kit makes a great gift.
- All ingredients included except milk (see more below).
- Use pasteurized or raw goat or cow milk. Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Includes instructions for making for quick mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- Each kit contains supplies to make: 10 batches of Mozzarella + 9 batches of Ricotta OR 16 batches of Mozzarella OR 24 batches of Ricotta
- Mozzarella yield: ¾ pound per batch; Ricotta yield: 1½-2 pounds per batch
- Mozzarella takes approximately 30 minutes to make.
What's Included in the Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Making Kit?
Instructions and Troubleshooting
Ingredients and Allergen Information
- Please refer to the individual product pages for the ingredients and allergen information of each item included in the kit (listed above).
- This kit contains no GMO ingredients.
Shelf Life and Storage Information
- Store in freezer: Vegetable Rennet Tablets; tablets will last at least 3 years if stored properly.
- Store in a cool, dry place: Citric acid, Cheese salt; cheese salt will last indefinitely if stored properly.
Actual product may differ from image shown above.