This soap mold of simple shapes is perfect for customizing with fragrance and natural pigments. Use it for melt and pour soap, cold process soap, and even homemade lotion bars!
- Basic shapes for simple and elegant soap
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 135ºF
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Materials: Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (not approved for food contact)
- Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself
Assorted Shapes Guest Soap Mold Measurements
- Oval Cavity Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 inches | 1.35 ounces
- Round Cavity Dimensions: 2 x 1 inches | 1.2 ounces
- Square Cavity Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.75 x 1 inches | 1.2 ounces
- Rectangle Cavity Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 1 inches | 1.35 ounces
- Cavities: 6 Cavities Total: 2 Oval Cavities, 1 Round Cavity, 1 Square Cavity, 2 Rectangle Cavities
- Total Mold Capacity: Each cavity makes 1.2 to 1.35 ounces of soap for a total of 7.8 ounces of soap
- You can make about 12 soaps with this mold using a 1 lb. (16 oz) block of melt and pour soap base
Instructions for Using Assorted Shapes Guest Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool.
- Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling. If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Care: To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.