Make larger batches of tea for Kombucha. Also useful for herbs and spices.
- Eliminate the waste of paper tea bags.
- Stainless steel, 4-inch mesh tea ball infuser.
Instructions for Using Mesh Tea Ball Infuser
- Fill half full with loose tea and place in hot water to steep tea.
- Stainless steel tea infusers are safe to use when making Kombucha as long as they are removed prior to the culture being added to the tea.
- Please note, this is a very large tea ball and will not fit inside most jar mouth openings.