Store your homemade ferments, cultured drinks, and other foodstuffs the eco-friendly way! With Timber Tops from Masontops you can easily transform your canning jars into storage containers without the fear of spills!
- Each box includes 3 reusable mason jar lids with 3 silicone gaskets (learn more about how to use these below)
- Available in 2 sizes: Timber Tops for Regular Mouth Jars & Timber Tops for Wide Mouth Jars (see dimensions below)
- Materials: Lid made from Fast-Growing and Highly Renewable Bamboo | Gasket made BPA- and Phthalate-Free, Food-grade Silicone
- Care: Wash in warm soapy water; air dry | Do not put in dishwasher | Do not soak or let stand in water.
- Country of Origin: China
- Timber Tops - Regular Mouth: Diameter: 3 1/16 inches | Height: 1 inch | Designed to work with any regular-mouth mason jar.
- Timber Tops - Wide Mouth: Diameter: 3.75 inches | Height: 1 inch | Designed to work with any wide-mouth mason jar.
How to Use the Silicone Gaskets
Each Timber Tops set include 3 BPA-free, food-grade silicone gaskets. They are not required unless you need to create an air- or liquid-tight seal with your jar. Without the gaskets, Timber Tops are still perfectly acceptable for storing most dry goods. To use the gasket, simply push it up into the threading of the lid (it's okay if it does not sit flush), and then screw the lid on tightly.
- Wash in warm soapy water; air dry.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
- Do not soak or let stand in water.
- Occasional oiling (using food-safe mineral oil) may help lengthen the life of this product.