Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Mango Mint Water Kefir Popsicles Recipe
A cold, tart, sweet, and probiotic-rich summer treat that’s super easy to make. Try kombucha in place of water kefir for a different but equally delicious flavor.
- 1 fresh, ripe mango
- 1 small sprig fresh mint
- 1½ cups fresh water kefir
- Skin, pit and cut the mango into 1-inch cubes. Place cubes in the blender.
- Remove mint leaves from stem; mince and place in the blender with the mango cubes. Puree until smooth.
- Add water kefir to the mango/mint puree and pulse to blend.
- Pour the water kefir mixture into popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Makes 4 popsicles.
Ready for more Cultured Summer Treats?