Lemon-Rosemary Goat Cheese
This recipe makes a lovely, easy appetizer that is sure to please. The sauce also doubles as a great salad dressing.
- Zest of 4-5 lemons
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped rosemary leaves
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 round of goat cheese, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine lemon zest, rosemary, and olive oil.
- Place sliced goat cheese in a serving dish and spoon marinade over the top.
- Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- Let marinate for an hour or overnight.
Tip: Juice the lemons and reserve for other uses