Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Lemon-Ginger Zinger Kombucha
Lemon and ginger are, individually, two amazing flavors.
Together they are incredibly complementary, imparting a bright spiciness that works so well with the tang of kombucha.
- 1 teaspoon roughly chopped ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (The added sugar gives the kombucha something to feast on in order to create carbonation; however, you can simply omit it, or use honey or maple syrup in its place.)
- 2 cups kombucha tea
- Add the ginger, lemon juice, and sugar to a 16-ounce vessel.
- Fill with kombucha, leaving about ½-inch of headspace.
- Cap tightly and shake gently to dissolve sugar.
- Culture 3-7 days or until kombucha is carbonated to your liking.
- Move bottles to the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to drink it, open carefully, without shaking, to avoid spilling the bubbly kombucha over the top of the bottle.
- Strain kombucha through a small strainer to remove ginger pieces. Serve cold.
Try More of Our Fun Fizzy Cultured Drinks!
Ready to Learn More About Making Kombucha at Home?
Back to Expert Advice on Making Kombucha at Home