Lemon-Ginger Water Kefir
This recipe is easy to prepare and tends to be a favorite with kids!
- 3½ cups water kefir
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Ginger root, 1-inch piece peeled and sliced into sticks
- Pour the water kefir into airtight bottle(s).
- Add lemon juice and ginger root.
- Cap the bottle(s) and ferment 1-3 days, depending on the desired level of carbonation.
- Place the bottles of flavored water kefir in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Ready for More Refreshing Cultured Beverages?