Creamy yogurt meets pungent garlic and fresh herbs in this multi-purpose sauce full of enzymatic, probiotic goodness. Use it for everything from veggie dip to meat and grain topper to an added kick to a salad.
- 2 cups full-fat yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried parsley or dill
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Taste and adjust salt and vinegar accordingly.
- Wait at least 30 minutes before serving, to allow the flavors to develop.