This creamy concoction is sure to be a hit in the long, hot months of summer.
- 1-3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups plain, fresh Greek-Style yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl, mix together the condensed milk, peanut butter, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Fold in the Greek-style yogurt, milk, and cocoa powder, and beat until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into a crank freezer or electric ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- No ice cream maker? Choose an option from our article on How to Make Cultured Ice Cream Without A Machine.
- Pack ice cream into a quart-size lidded container. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing it onto the surface of the ice cream. Place the ice cream into the freezer and leave until fully set, about 5 to 6 hours, or overnight.