These gummies will remind you of that famous orange drink we all loved as kids. Store them in the refrigerator, but they can sit out at room temperature for several hours without getting soft.
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 4-6 Tbsp. gelatin (4 for softer gummies, 6 for firmer)
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 10 drops of pure stevia extract or up to 1/3 cup raw honey
- Place 1-1/2 cups orange juice in a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over the top and fully soften until the mixture looks almost solid, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir yogurt and vanilla into the remaining 1/2 cup juice. Set aside.
- Place saucepan over low heat and stir gently while the mixture warms. It will become liquid and the gelatin will dissolve. Heat just until no more grains of gelatin can be seen. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sweetener of your choice and yogurt mixture. Stir to combine and pour into silicone molds or a 9x13-inch glass pan. Refrigerate until firm before cutting into squares or popping out of molds.