This quick and easy dressing can be made ahead and poured icy cold over summer salads.
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 4 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced finely
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, adding salt to taste. If the dressing is too thick, adding a little milk or milk kefir will help make it thinner.
- Pour the dressing into a clean jar, screw the lid on, and shake really well.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.