This is a perfect salad for a hot day, or a cooling side dish for a spicy meal.
- 3 cucumbers
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¾ cup plain whole yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Peel cucumbers and slice very thin using a food processor or a mandoline slicer.
- Place in a medium-size bowl and mix in salt. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Transfer chilled cucumber slices to a colander and drain them for approximately 30 minutes. Squeeze the cucumbers or pat them with a towel to remove excess moisture. Either let them drain in the refrigerator, or refrigerate for at least 15 minutes after draining to re-chill.
- Peel and crush garlic and mix with yogurt and vinegar. Add cucumbers to yogurt mixture and stir gently to combine.