This soufflé is a lovely way to incorporate the warm and spicy flavors of fall into a filling breakfast or even a dessert. It’s light and fluffy, and tastes great either warm or cold.
- 1 large apple, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2-1/2 cups baked winter squash
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Grease two 8x8-inch pans. Divide apple chunks evenly and spread in the bottom of each pan.
- In a large bowl, mash baked squash with a fork.
- Stir in eggs and all other ingredients except shredded coconut. Mix well.
- Pour mixture over apple pieces. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
- Bake 40 minutes or until set.