By combining the flavors of pineapple and coconut, you can enjoy the delightful experience of a piña colada. Use pineapple-flavored water kefir that has been carbonated to perfection, and you get a sweet, tasty, and probiotic-rich punch.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sweetener of choice
- 3 quarts pineapple-flavored water kefir
- Warm the coconut milk in a small saucepan with the sweetener. Continue to cook over low until the sweetener is dissolved, whisking constantly.
- Chill to room temperature.
- In a large punch bowl, combine the sweetened coconut milk, pineapple-flavored water kefir, and as much ice as desired. Stir well to combine and serve.