If you enjoy coconut water kefir, you'll love these frozen treats. The added fruit makes them extra special.
- 2 cups coconut water
- 3 Tbsp. water kefir grains
- 1 cup fresh fruit (mixtures of berries and lemon work best)
- Place the water kefir grains in the coconut water. Cover the jar loosely and culture the coconut water for 24-48 hours.
- Once the culturing process is complete, remove the kefir grains.
- Puree together the coconut water kefir and the fruit.
- Pour into ice pop molds, freeze and serve.