This is a tasty soy-based alternative to egg salad.
- 20 ounces firm tofu, mashed
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large dill pickle, diced
- 8 jalapeño rings, diced
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 1/4 cup yogurt (or mayonnaise, or crème fresh)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder or other spice of choice*
- Mash the tofu. Set aside.
- Dice the celery, bell pepper, pickles, and jalapeño rings and add them to the tofu.
- Mix in the yogurt, mustard, capers, and curry powder. Mix well.
- Serve with crackers, in sandwiches or wraps.